Applications are invited for a Legal Studies Teacher for an Independent school located in the Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Christian faith and caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. The school has a strong reputation for its academic results with over 80% of its students characteristically going on to university. The school offers an outstanding gifted and talented program affording the best features of an academically selective school.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Teaching Stage 6 Legal Studies and Stage 6 History (Ancient and/or Modern)
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548435 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales