Villiers High School is looking to appoint a professional, self-motivated and organised person to cover lettings shifts during weekday evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate is expected to have good communication skills and to work well as a proactive member of a team.
We are offering this role for the right person with a positive can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be able to work alone or as part of a team
• Be able to keep the premises and clients safe and secure
• Be punctual, reliable and have excellent communication skills
In return you will receive:
• The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• A school which is reflective and striving for continual improvement
Deadline for applications is Sunday 9th December 2018. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Interview date will be confirmed once shortlisting has taken place
The school is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safer recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check