Are you looking to support your local academy? We are looking for a Lettings Facilitator to join our team on a casual basis from January 2022.
Chobham opened in 2013 as part of the highly successful Harris group of Academies. Our 3-18 ‘all-through’ Academy is a world class educational legacy of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the East Village complex in Stratford, Chobham serves a new community of 3000 homes along with established communities in Newham. In July 2015, Chobham was graded as Outstanding in every category by Ofsted.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Key holding responsibilities for the site (locking and unlocking the building)
- Setting up and clearing away after lettings
- Litter picking and general maintenance of facilities
- Reporting on faulty equipment or wear and tear of facilities
- Diary and register management of lettings
- Remaining onsite and contactable for the duration of lettings
- Carrying out safety and security procedures of grounds and premises as required
- Ensuring alarm systems are set and disarmed, escalating any issues as needed.
- Receiving visitors, meeting and greeting, answering any queries as required
- Holding customers to account for the rules and regulations relating to lettings
- Qualifications & Experience
- Basic alarm system maintenance
- Educated to Level 1 or equivalent knowledge of securing premises
- Experience in diffusing difficult situations
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Experience in a key holder position
- Basic IT skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Before applying, please review our Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
The Harris Federation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
As a provider of employment and education, we value the diversity of our staff and students, and all our staff are equally valued and respected. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for our students and staff.
Chobham Academy opened in September 2013 as part of the Harris Federation. Our 3-18 academy is a world class educational legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the East Village complex, the academy serves the communit...