St Agnes’ Catholic Primary School are looking for a part time permanent person to work in our breakfast club.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Work in the school kitchen to prepare and serve food to pupils (very minimal cooking duties)
- Support the smooth running of the breakfast club by offering practical support
- Supervise the safety and welfare of the pupils
- Work with colleagues as part of a team to make breakfast club an enjoyable experience for the pupils
- Be aware of and adhere to the child protection and safeguarding policy of the school
- Assist in ordering supplies for the club
Interested applicants are welcome to visit the school by making an appointment via the office on 0208 452 4565 or email@example.com
CES application forms can be obtained from the school office.
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 23rd September (12 noon) and interviews will be held on Monday 30th September. Please note CV’s are NOT accepted.