Do you love helping others? Are you a good listener? Would you like a more positive and uplifting career? Do you want professional classroom experience? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please read on.
The school is looking to appoint Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Special Educational Needs across the curriculum to enable them to access the curriculum effectively.
This role is a Maternity Cover to July 2018.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
The successful candidate will:
· be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
· be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
· be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire.
· support the Catholic ethos of the school
· have previous experience in a primary or secondary school
A Job Description, Person Specification and Application forms are available from the school website www.msj.bolton.sch.uk
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For further details, an application pack, or to arrange a visit please contact Miss K Pasquill on 01204 391800 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd January 2018