ABC Teachers are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly skilled Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis at a primary school in Coventry starting in September 2019.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who:
• Has a Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning (or equivalent)
• Has recent experience of working in a school environment and supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
• Enjoys working as part of a team, communicates well and prides themselves on their interpersonal skills
• Is motivated, hardworking, flexible and dedicated to providing the best possible education for children
• Demonstrates high levels of literacy and numeracy skills
• Has a proven ability to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all pupils, including working with individuals and small groups of children
If you would like to be considered, then click to apply now! Or please contact Emma Gibson today by calling 0121 274 0345 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. For any Teaching Assistant roles you must hold an NVQ Level 3 or above, a relevant educational degree or a minimum of 3 months relevant experience within a UK school in the last 5 years.
Now is an extremely exciting time to join ABC Teachers as we were acquired by TES over Easter 2016; they have chosen to work with 3 agencies throughout the country and ours was one of them. We are also recognised and awarded the Gold Standard by the REC which will give you peace of mind that you are registering with the right agency.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.