ABC Teachers, part of Tes, is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the Leicester area.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering outstanding practice and provide general classroom support.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Supporting Teaching and Learning
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
• Have an ability to meet the pupil’s individual needs in a busy classroom environment
• Have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team
• Have a dynamic personality with the ability to demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Dean Isaac in our Primary team on 015432 228 042