Vision for Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of SEND Schools in Salford.
You will be required to work with children with PMLD and complex needs, and have experience of working with EHCPs.
Specific responsibilities can include:
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher and class teachers.
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
• Work with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists, as necessary.
• Assist class teachers with maintaining student records.
• Support students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
• Prepare and present displays of student's work.
• Support class teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
You will be considerate, patient and must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. A passion for working with children is also a necessity. You must be qualified up to Level 3 with at least 6 weeks recent experience in a school setting. We are also happy to consider applications from Teaching Assistants that are not qualified but have a wealth of experience in a similar setting.
Vision for Education was started in 2008 by a group of like minded individuals with a desire for providing a quality service to customers. Our promise is to serve the education community, be it Teachers, Schools or Students alike to the highest possible standards.
If you are looking for a primary, secondary or special needs support position, be it short or long term, then give us an opportunity to help you move your career in the right direction. You need look no further than Vision for Education for a professional, friendly service, provided by an experienced team for all your requirements.