The Governing body are seeking to appoint a part time Level 3 Teaching Assistant Speech & Language (Part time) to join our busy team as soon as possible. You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual.
Hallam is a large, inclusive, and welcoming school with over 620 pupils from Reception to Y6. The school is located to the west of Sheffield and is set in a large, beautiful and open site with an abundance of green space. The school sits at the heart of an established, close-knit yet growing community and provides education for children aged from 4 to 11.The school is at the heart of its community and is a member of the Tapton School Academy Trust.
You will need:
• Experience of working within a school setting.
• Experience of working with children to develop skills and support children’s learning
• Excellent inclusive practice
• To be able to demonstrate evidence of working successfully with children with additional needs
• To deliver wave 1,2 and 3 speech and language support
• Effectively manage and support a group of children
• Must have recent primary school experience
In return we can offer you:
• a staff team with a vision of excellence for the future
• a dedicated and aspirational Governing Body
• a committed and supportive community which plays an active role in the school
• a well-resourced and stimulating environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Linda Allan on 0114 2304430 or Email to email@example.com
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs Linda Allan School Manager – 0114 2304430
Application forms and further information regarding the role (including a job description) can be obtained at:
http://www.hallamprimaryschool.co.uk – About us – Job Vacancies.
Completed applications should be returned to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or handed in at the main school reception.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th January 2020
Interviews: Friday 24th January 2020
Hallam Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must have the ability to converse at ease with members of the public and students and providing advice in accurate spoken English is essential to the role.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview. Successful applicants will be required to undertaken a CRB Enhanced Disclosure.