ABC Teachers are working in close partnership with a large primary school in Stechford, Birmingham to recruit a full-time teaching assistant to work across KS2 year groups. The position will be starting in January 2020 and will continue until the end of the academic year.
About the school:
- Large 3 form entry school
- Most recently recognised as ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Has a dedicated and passionate team work well together to provide a safe and supportive environment
- Realise the importance of giving all children life skills from an early age
About the candidate:
- You must be NVQ Level 3 qualified (or above) in a relevant subject
- You must have previous school-based experience, ideally working on a 1-1 and small group basis
- Must be an organised and reliable individual
- Must have a strong understanding of safeguarding, and health and safety guidelines
To be considered for the Level 3 teaching assistant position, you will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification (equivalent or above) in a relevant subject
• Have previous experience of working within a mainstream primary school (must be able to provide referenceable experience within the last 5 years)
• Have a passion for education
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our primary team on 0121 274 0345 or send your CV to email@example.com