Leyland St. James’ Primary School – Deputy Head Teacher (Year 6 class teacher).
St. James' CE (Aided) Primary School is an outstanding school with a distinctly Christian, nurturing, highly inclusive and creative learning environment. We wish to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher to help lead and inspire our talented team.
Leyland St. James' CE (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs. Taylor-Bell (Head Teacher) on 01772 422572 Informal visits or telephone discussion are actively encouraged.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
• Degree and QTS
• To have had sustained experience as a Year 6 class teacher since 2015/16
• To be an experienced leader of a core subject and be a willing and competent to lead maths across the whole school.
Please view the person specification and web page before arranging a viewing and applying.
Proposed recruitment dates:
• Closing date – Friday 27th. April 2018 (9AM)
• Short listing – Tuesday 1st. May 2018.
• Observations – between 2nd. and 11th. May 2018
• Pre-interview tasks – Monday 21st. May 2018 (AM)
• Interview – Tuesday 22nd. May 2018