Required as soon as possible
Term Time Only
34 hours per week Monday – Friday
8.15am - 4.15pm (3.15pm Friday)
(Actual Salary: £13,507)
Required as soon as possible, a suitably qualified person to:
- Manage, develop and promote the Library within our school
- Contribute to the quality of Teaching & Learning across the whole school through the provision of an effective resource and information service for all students and staff
- Promote reading and the enjoyment of literature across the whole age range.
- Is popular and highly respected within and beyond the local community
- Moved into a brand new state-of-the-art PFI building in November 2012 with fantastic facilities across all areas of the curriculum
- Was judged by Ofsted (September 2014) to be a “Good” school across all four Ofsted categories.
Chilton Trinity is an 11 – 16 Comprehensive school in Bridgwater, situated just 5 minutes from Junction 23 of the M5 and within easy reach of Bristol, Taunton and Exeter.
For more information and an application form please visit our website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk
All applications including application form and covering letter (addressed to the Headteacher, Miss Lesley Greenway) must be submitted by 9.00am on Monday 4th June 2018. Completed applications should be emailed to Eking@educ.somerset.gov.uk
Interview date tbc
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff the share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS.
No agencies please