APPOINTMENT OF LIBRARY CO-ORDINATOR
30 hours per week (negotiable), term-time only
Salary WSCC Grade 4 (£19,312 pro rata, per annum; £13,008.50 actual per annum)
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Library Co-ordinator who has an interest in students’ literature and all aspects of managing a school library. The successful candidate will actively promote a love of literature amongst all ages and provide a welcoming and supportive learning environment. The role involves working with teachers to support learning across the school, assisting with literacy lessons, encouraging pupils to develop their reading, research and study skills, arranging events to promote literacy within the school community.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please also complete the CES application form and email to Jacqui Inglis at email@example.com or send to the school address.
• Closing date for applications: 10am on 1 March 2021
• Interviews: March 2021 (Please note that we may invite promising applicants in for interview prior to the closing date where early applications are received)
• Starting date: April 2021
St Philip Howard Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years