Are you a qualified Lifeguard looking for new opportunities? Perhaps you are looking at a route into teaching or want experience working within a school? At Tong Leadership Academy there a range of opportunities just waiting for you! The role will provide lifeguarding support for swimming lessons as well as providing specialist support to our Sports and Performing Arts department.
• have a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) or equivalent qualification
• have GCSE (A-C) English and Maths or equivalent
• have a first aid qualification or a willingness to undertake immediately on appointment
• be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
• be prepared to work flexibly to support learning and enrichment activities beyond the school day
• be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• an excellent CPD programme
For an application pack visit our website or contact reception on 01274 681455.