Introduction about Position We Offer:
Name of the school: Vanke School, Pudong
Location: No. 1700 Kangqiao Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Position: Literature Teacher
Student Ages: 6,7 years old and 11,12 years old
Classroom Size: 20 students per class
Student English Level: High
1. Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in scholarly journals, books, and/or electronic media.
2. Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
3. Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
4. Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
5. Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
6. Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
7. Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
We Have Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree of Education related field ；
2. Possession of a Teaching Certificate；
3. Strong references；
4. Pass Health Insurance Exam;
5. Education working experience (2 years and above);
6.Native level English Speaker from: USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or England;
7.Qualifications to obtain a teaching visa in China.
Tell You More about Us:
Vanke School Pudong, A school with stories !
Following the spirit of forging ahead, Vanke is committed combing the educational practices of the East and the West, nurturing Chinese talent for international an lifestyle. To provide children with a whole new bilingual educational experience and develop their own balance and the skill of lifelong learning and innovation, Vanke School, Pudong was founded in Kangqiao, Shanghai in September, 2017.
The mission of Vanke School, Pudong is to Inspire Unlimited Potential (IUP). Through the rich and challenging bilingual, multicultural and interdisciplinary curriculum, we are devoted to fostering students’ balanced personalities, lifelong learning abilities, innovation and leadership skills, thus laying a solid foundation for a sound and fruitful life for all of them.
Vanke School, Pudong's educational philosophy is one of integrating the essence of Chinese education with Western education approaches. The school adheres the core educational aim of inspiring unlimited potential. Based on the former curricula of International Bilingual C Program, the curriculum of Vanke School, Pudong will be comprehensively updated and improved upon to shape a unique curriculum system which not only retains the original high standard of English-Chinese bilingual courses, but also develops new courses for fostering students’ critical thinking and creativity skillsets. These courses will include STEAM, sports, Arts, the Analects of Confucius, Beauty Shaping and other courses. Moreover extracurricular activities, like rowing, Run for Love, and Industry Summer Career Practice Projects with Vanke links, will be implemented in the beginning years of the School so as to construct an enriched curriculum.