We are looking for an outstanding teacher, passionate about raising attainment and aspirations with the ability to lead by example and inspire others. We are looking for someone who has an unwavering belief in our ethos and the commitment to really transform learning and lives within the Academy. You will be innovative in your approach and demonstrate outstanding leadership that allows both students and the Academy to realise and reach their full potential.
At Oasis we aim to recruit exceptional individuals with the competency and character to drive forward our Ethos of Inclusion, Equality, Healthy Relationships, Perseverance and Hope. We are looking for a positive role model for our students, with the passion to transform lives.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we will offer you:
- A supportive environment where talents are valued and nurtured
- High quality continuous professional development, with room to build on responsibilities if desired
- A dedicated and supportive leadership team
- A state of the art working environment for dynamic teaching
- Collaboration opportunities with other Oasis Academies
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Please note that we do not accept CVs for this role.