We are a friendly, caring and hardworking Academy. We are seeking to appoint staff with the capacity to provide inspirational learning opportunities and enable children to achieve the highest standards.
We are looking for someone who is:
· An excellent classroom practitioner with a sense of fun and a creative approach to learning
· Professional development opportunities
· Career progression
· Long history of successfully mentoring NQTs
· Stimulating learning environments
· Opportunities to develop new ideas
Visits welcome by appointment.
For further details and an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Monday 19th February 2018
Interview date: W/B 26th February 2018
Ardley Hill Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks before start dates.