Lower KS2 Teacher
We are looking to appoint a part time class teacher to cover a maternity leave who is passionate about developing their practice and shaping the future of our children as part of our dynamic team. The successful candidate will benefit from working in a well established lower KS2 team with fantastic, experienced and knowledgeable support staff.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Always striving for excellence
- Able to demonstrate high expectations
- Energetic, dedicated, hardworking, resilient and loves working with children
- Creative, innovative and a team player
- Able to work well as a team and contribute to the school community
- Committed to inclusion
- Confident with IT and highly organised
In return we can offer:
- An enthusiastic and supportive team
- Additional, exciting opportunities due to being part of a successful multi-academy trust
- A well-resourced, large learning environment
- A commitment to continual professional development
- A warm and nurturing school striving for excellence for all
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors
Closing date for applications is noon on 27th November.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 30th November.
For further details and an application pack please contact the school office on 01767 650208.
Visits are warmly welcomed; to make an appointment either email the office at email@example.com or telephone the school office.
Gamlingay First School, as part of the Cam Academy Trust, are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.