Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a “Good” (Ofsted 2016) Primary school in the Gateshead area, who require a full-time Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher. The full time position offers a 1 year contract which is to cover a maternity leave. The role offers the opportunity to become part of a “strong” inclusive school community who welcome pupils from a wide and diverse range of backgrounds.
The school welcome applications from NQT’S and experienced teachers. They are seeking a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher who has excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team who have a proven track record for raising pupil motivation and attainment.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within lower Key Stage 2
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Sara Hughes.