Lunch Time Supervisor Job advert
Position: 2 x Lunch time supervisors
Start date: ASAP
Location: ISL London campus
Length of contract: Permanent
Hours: 1 hour a day, term time only
Salary: £2,142 per annum
The International School of London is a culturally diverse community which fosters a passion and enthusiasm for learning. Our core values are: Diversity, Understanding, Identity and Passion. Students' cultural and linguistic identities are valued and nurtured through our international curriculum. We are committed to the growth and development of every child and respect and support their individual needs. We aim to help students develop the attitudes, skills and understanding needed for active and responsible contributions to both local and global communities.
The International School of London is looking for two Lunch Time Supervisors to support the running of the primary lunch times. The successful candidate will be able to successfully interact with children of all primary ages and contribute to making lunchtime a successful and enjoyable learning experience for our internationally minded children.
What we are looking for
We are looking for reliable, committed and enthusiastic individuals who are flexible and have the ability to use their own initiative. We would like to attract applicants who are not afraid to manage busy lunch times and can effectively support the children throughout their breaks. We are committed to promoting equality and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
- Supervise children during the lunch time, ensure they are safe and looked after
- Supervise children as they eat their meals, helping individuals as and when needed
- Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
- Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times
- Make sure that you, the site and team are compliant with all policies and procedures
We offer you:
· Enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved students who love to learn
· An exciting, vibrant and welcoming atmosphere
· A happy, caring school community and a staff team who are committed, compassionate and hardworking.
· A commitment to professional development for all staff
For further information about the school, and to make an application please visit our website:
Submit a completed application form, a one page covering letter and up-to-date CV including contact details of two professional referees who have supervised your work.
For any further information about the post, please contact Daphne Davies on firstname.lastname@example.org
The International School of London is dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for application: 26th October 2018 (ISL reserves the right to make an early appointment should an outstanding candidate be found)