We are seeking to appoint a flexible and committed Lunchtime Supervisor to work within our team to supervise children during their outdoor/indoor play experience during lunchtime.
We will offer:
1. High quality professional development and support.
2. Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
3. Work in an outstanding learning environment.
4. A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6th Form which offers unique career development.
5. A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
This post offers an opportunity for a committed and motivated individual to work within our school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with the staff and pupils at Hinde House and able to work under instruction as well as having the ability to use their initiative.
Only by recruiting and retaining the very best staff, and developing them further, do we believe we will continue to improve.
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
For more information and to request an application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.brigantiatrust.net.
Hinde House 2-16 Academy
- English secondary schools