Inspire their remarkable with us
Job Title: Lunchtime Supervisor
Location: Montgomery Primary Academy, Sparkbrook Birmingham
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, term time only
Salary: £18,065 - £19,945 pro rata (£3,094 - £3417 actual salary)
Contract type: Permanent
“The staff are excellent role models. They promote and maintain good behaviour and a positive climate for learning”. Ofsted 2014
Montgomery Primary Academy is an award winning and high achieving school with strong leadership and a commitment to staff development.
We are looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisors to provide care for our children during school lunch breaks. The successful candidates will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to children and adults. You will also possess excellent organisational skills and have good spoken English.
In return, we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and happy children who always give their best.
- Friendly, committed and supportive staff, parents and governance
- An energetic, vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued.
- CPD opportunities at our partnership schools within AET
To find out more about us and the team that you could be a part of please visit https://teachinginbirmingham.co.uk/meet-our-teachers/ and www.montogomeryprimaryacademy.org
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Sunday 13th October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.