We are looking to appoint an energetic and caring person to work as part of a team to supervise and support the needs of our Early Years children during lunchtime.
· Are you an emotionally intuitive professional with excellent communication and people skills?
· Are you a self-motivated individual with initiative, energy and a sense of humour?
We are seeking a colleague who will:
· Have the highest standards of health and safety and safeguarding
· Have an understanding of the social and welfare needs of young children
· Have the ability to follow routines and policies
· Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards
· Be experienced with working with children with a range of needs
· Have an excellent level of spoken and written English
Hours: 11.30am -1.30pm; 5 days a week, Term-time only. Fixed -term to July 2018.
To start in September 2017.
If you wish to apply, please complete and return the attached application form (including the supporting statement ) to Vince Rodriguez at the school address or preferably by email to email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Emmanuel CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references will be required.