You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Nishkam schools have the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
To supervise and assist children during lunchtime, inside the school and the playground, to ensure a safe and positive learning environment is maintained and that all children behave in an appropriate manner. The successful candidate is also required to encourage, support and engage with children in play that is emotionally, intellectually physically and socially challenging. Alongside assist children who are having difficulties having their meal and continually promote good table manners.
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Please download an application pack at www.nishkamschool/recruitment or contact the school office on 01902 554 900.
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com.
- The closing date for applications is 12pm, Wednesday 19th July 2017
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Thursday 20th July 2017
- Interviews will be held Monday 24th July 2017