Spring Grove School is an outstanding multi-cultural school that lies at the heart of a supportive and diverse community in central Huddersfield. Our lunchtime team is an important part of our school and we wish to appoint 2 enthusiastic, motivated individuals who will be able to supervise and engage with our children.
You will need to:
- Have experience of organising children to take part in games and structured play – not necessarily gained in a school environment
- Have the ability to relate to children from diverse backgrounds
- Have good verbal communication skills in order to liaise with children and other staff members
- Be an excellent role model with high expectations of behaviour
In return we can offer you a warm and welcoming school community, with a firm set of values embedded in everything we do ie
- Respect for each other
- Aspire to be the best we can be
- Confidence and resilience in everything we do.
Job Reference Number: ED 18251
Hours: 5 hours 50 minutes
To commence as soon as possible and is on a fixed term basis due to funding. It is not expected to go beyond 31 August 2019.
If your values match ours, and you think you have the skills we are looking for, then please do apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please visit Kirklees Council jobsite: https://jobs.kirklees.gov.uk//JobDetails.aspx?msg=rL%2beNyY8kv0%2bvf7JRPZZS0gXeNwl4oLBX7A5L1rKleQ%3d
Closing date: 23rd November 2018