To assist in the general supervision of pupils during the lunch time break, either in the Canteen, hall, outside dining area or around the academy.
Key Responsibilities/Job Description:
• Take charge of the dining hall by ensuring discipline and encouraging good manners and liaising with other staff as required.
• Ensure pupils tidy up/clear up in a satisfactory manner.
• Ensure that pupils who are not entitled to leave the academy during the lunch time break, remain on site.
• Report difficult pupils and unruly behaviour to the Principal or SLT on duty.
• Work in close co-operation with other academy staff and as part of the wider team.
• Take instructions from senior staff as required.
• Ensure that discipline is upheld in line with the academy behaviour policy.
• Deal with first aid matters and report any serious incidents to the Principal/SLT as they occur
• In the Canteen, hall and outside dining areas: ensure tables are cleared; pupils put rubbish in the bins; wipe tables and trays.
• Adhere to school policies and procedures to ensure the safety and welfare of pupils
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Principal or SLT.
An application form can be found on our website at Epworth Primary Academy or online at TES.com.
Receipt of early applications from candidates with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities may result in an early interview being offered.
If you would like further information about this vacancy or wish to have an informal discussion with a member of our leadership team, please contact Rebecca Johnson on 01427 872345.
Isle Education Trust promotes equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sectors of society.
This educational establishment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts at Isle Education Trust are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.