We are looking to recruit Lunchtime Supervisor to supervise and guide our pupils during the lunch break. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, working together to provide a calm and pleasant environment for our pupils.
Hours: 6.25 hours per week. 1.10pm – 2.25pm Monday to Thursday with the exception of Wednesday B week when your hours will be 10.45am – 12.00pm to cover extended break 12.45pm to 2pm, on Friday
Salary: Grade 1c3 (Spine 2-6)
6hrs 25 mins = £3 044 - £3 270
Hourly rate: £11.20 - £11.49
Willow Learning Trust can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A programme of professional development for all staff
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
Glenthorne High School