Term time; 10 hours per week (11.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: £19,287 pa (pro-rated: £4,245 per annum)
Start date As Soon As Possible
If you enjoy working with children and are a well-organised, approachable individual we have an opportunity to play a key role during lunchtime at our friendly Junior School.
As a Lunchtime Supervisor you will help with lunchtime procedures in the dining hall and oversee the safety of all pupils during this period. Your main duties will include setting up tables, helping with the serving of lunch, as well as monitoring and supervising pupils as they eat and play.
You will need to be a good communicator with a calm and positive approach and a “can do” attitude.
About the School:
One of London’s top day schools, Wimbledon High School is a highly academic school for girls aged 4 to 18, located in the heart of Wimbledon, less than 20 minutes from central London.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 19 September 2018.
Interview date is Monday 24 September 2018.
Wimbledon High School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.