Join our friendly, supportive and creative team!
We are looking for a full-time, Mainscale teacher, starting in September 2021. The post is a fixed term contract for 1 year.
Jubilee Primary School is an outstanding school with a reputation for being creative, inclusive and innovative. Jubilee is in a vibrant, multicultural area of Hackney where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children achieve highly as a result of the enriching experiences the school offers.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative, organised and enthusiastic
- Passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for children
- Flexible with a good sense of humour
- Reflective and always looking to improve your practice
- Ready to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
We will offer you:
- Well-behaved and motivated children from a diverse community
- A creative environment which welcomes innovation
- A friendly, supportive and experienced staff team
- Excellent opportunities for your career enhancement and professional development
We are able to conduct tours if you would like to visit the school. Please contact us 020 8806 5446 or email us for any more information.
All applications should be sent electronically to Kate Apostolov: email@example.com or online via TES
• Job start: September 2021
• Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th May, 5pm
• Interviews in week commencing: 24th May
Our school is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk
Jubilee Primary School
Stoke Newington, Hackney
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years