“Is teaching your passion? Would you like to work at a school that not only encourages progression but also helps to facilitate promotion?
If you join EEHS you will be working in a school that:
- Is high performing and offers great rapid career development and leadership opportunities
- Is committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff wellbeing
- Gives responsibility to its staff and allows them to use their initiative and flourish accordingly
- Has an open door policy and sharing culture
- Provides access to our multi-academy trust
- Has a young and vibrant staff team.
- Operates a shorter academic year than most, including a two week autumn half-term.
Mathematics is extremely popular department with 7 full time members of staff. It is one of the leading departments in the school, with a reputation for creativity and innovation. It benefits from additional support from the Trust's mathematics lead practictioner and is led by an outstanding middle leader. This is a department in which you can really develop as a teacher. The deaprtment has 7 bespoke classrooms, each with an interactive whiteboard, and generous curriculum resources. Each member of staff receives a laptop.
If you want to join our successful, forward-thinking academy then please contact James Newman, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the position, arrange an interview and tour the school.
Epsom and Ewell High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.”