An experienced and highly organised administrator is needed in this newly created role supporting our hard-working school Maintenance department. Offered initially for a one year period, this varied job includes:
- coordinating maintenance work requests via the helpdesk
- controlling/issuing access to school buildings
- answering phone calls
- ordering supplies and equipment
- processing invoices
- monitoring CCTV and alarm installations
- assisting with routine facilities inspections and pool checks
- maintaining records
- acting as a fire officer.
St Paul’s staff benefits include:
- excellent free lunches daily
- computer, bicycle and season ticket loans
- tax efficient childcare vouchersAccess to our gym and swimming pool
- contributory pension scheme.
Full details of this post are contained in the accompanying job description. To apply, please complete and submit the on-line job application also attaching an up-to-date CV. If you have any questions about the application process contact Tobi Ojuri on 020 7605 1117.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applicants for this role should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a busy administrative role, have good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and possess excellent IT and communication skills.
Interviews: Wednesday 20 September 2017