28 Hours per week
Required as soon as possible we would like to appoint a caring and committed Learning Support Assistant to work within our Inclusion team, supporting vulnerable students and in particular, a male student who has learning and support needs.
Being the founding member of the Impact Multi Academy Trust and the only 4-16 all-through school in Calderdale, we can offer excellent development opportunities for all of our staff. We currently have 1127 students learning within the academy, and this will grow to 1420 by 2020 when our primary phase is full.
We are a values driven organisation committed to living out our values of Heart, Mind and Communication and driven by our passion for all-through education and improving social mobility.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- supporting a student with their learning
- working as part of a team but using their own initiative
In return we can offer:
- working as part of a creative and supportive team, who are determined and driven on our mission to achieve the very best for our pupils.
- enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress
- effective supportive and dynamic leadership which welcomes and encourages innovation and creativity
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the Academy’s website at www.thehalifaxacademy.org/
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to The Halifax Academy no later than Thursday 21st September by 9am.
No late applications or CV's will be accepted.
Gibbet Street, Halifax, HX2 0BA
Tel: 01422 301080
Headteacher (Secondary Phase) Mick Kay
Headteacher (Primary Phase) Lesley Bowyer
4-16 Academy N.O.R. 1047