Our client is school located in the Gold Coast, perfect for residents of Brisbane’s southern corridor or the Gold Coast. The school offers a program that focuses on engaging young people with complex needs and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way.
About the Role:
- School seeks a teacher part-time (0.4 to 0.6FTE – across 2-3 days)
- Teachers may be made 0.9FTE with additional teaching areas
- 12 Month Contract
- Commence January 2018
About the School:
- Caters to boys aged 12-16 years
- Supportive leadership team
- Holistic education approach
- Low Student-Staff ratio with support staff in every class
- Working to make a difference in the lives of young people
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #WEB161290KW or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).