We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in the North Brisbane region. This reputable Independent Public School prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Manual Arts Teacher
- 12 month contract with view to permanency
- New graduate and experienced teachers and encouraged to apply
- Aspiring Leaders Pathway available for growth
- School offers outstanding Beginning Teachers Mentoring Program
- 7-12 College with good community reputation
- Supportive staff who value quality teaching and learning
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2103-5467770KB Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers