• Admissions data gathering inputting to support student applications
• Maintaining accurate student records
• Organising and supervising student testing
• Supporting on admissions activity such as Open Days/Evenings, scholarship days, agent visits etc.
• General administrative duties
• Supporting on the organisation and delivery physical and virtual promotional school events, including Open Days/Evenings
• Preparing for visits and events, such as organising collateral, identifying and working with suitable students for Open Days/Evenings, alumni and current parent events, agent visits etc
• Working with the Marketing Manager and wider school community to identify student/staff stories, achievements for promotion on social media and internally etc
• Overseeing the planning and ordering of collateral for the school, exhibitions and key events including banners, tablecloths, additional flyers, subject guides etc. in collaboration with our school sales teams
• Undertaking research and data gathering activities to support wider marketing initiatives including designing and setting up surveys, target audience market research from secondary sources
• Maintaining high quality displays and materials in our buildings and ensuring that their look and feel reflects the d’Overbroeck’s brand
• General marketing administration support to the Senior Marketing Manager and the Marketing Manager to support the delivery of the marketing and communications plan
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
d’Overbroeck’s is a co-educational independent day and boarding school in Oxford for students aged 11 – 18. The school roll currently stands at around 700, and this is set to grow in the coming years.
d’Overbroeck’s consists of three secti...