CAPA College (Creative & Performing Arts College) is Yorkshire's newest and most exciting post-16 education institution. Since opening its doors as Wakefield's first DfE-funded Free School in September 2018 within Enhance Academy Trust, CAPA College has already established itself as one of the leading Arts education providers in the North of England; and this is your opportunity to join our award-winning team.
Based in the heart of Wakefield CAPA College delivers the highest quality training, eduational and pastoral guidance to support talented students aged 16-19 who are serious about pursuing a career in the Arts.
This is a very exciting time as CAPA College prepares to implement the next stage of it's development. CAPA College is currently renting temporary accommodation but will move to its new, permanent home on Mulberry Way (opposite Wakefield Westgate train station) in Summer 2020. This purpose-built, multi million pound facility will enable CAPA College to expand it's cohort from 105 students to 250 students per year group as well as offering more performance and learning opportunities, new course pathways, increased staffing, exceptional resources and better outreach with the local community.
Are you excited by the opportunity to be part of CAPA College as it becomes a flagship for Arts Education in the North?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Continue to develop and implement a cohesive CAPA College marketing, public relations, press, media and communications strategy to raise the CAPA College profile and market CAPA College events and activities.
- Ensure consistency of brand message in content and in CAPA College's visual and PR image.
- Market and organise events, such as Open Days and exhibitions.
- Promote active partnerships with the press, media, agencies and business that develops the CAPA College profile.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working in a similar marketing and communications role in a fast-moving environment.
- Be a highly creative and motivated individual
- Have knowledge and experience of social media and digital communications .
- Have experience of working with external agencies and partners including the press and media.
In return we will offer you:
- An opportunity to make your mark in an outstanding brand new college that is a flagship for arts education in the North of England.
- A professional and supportive team.
- A fast-paced, exciting and highly creative work environment.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be completed here on-line via TES Portal; or application packs can be requested from email@example.com or downloaded from our website https://www.capa.college/vacancies/.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 17th November 2019
Short-Listing: Tuesday 19th November 2019
Interview Date Monday 25th November 2019