The Headmaster invites applications for the new role of Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will support the school’s growth and development by helping to build awareness, drive an increase in enquiries and ensure a high conversion level. This is a very hands-on role, and is best suited to an action-oriented individual.
Candidates are sought who can demonstrate:
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
• A creative, engaging style, and demonstrable talent in the creation
and deployment of rich content through digital channels;
• An energetic, proactive approach; and
• A track record of building brand awareness and driving sales.
The Marketing & Communication Co-ordinator will be supported by the Group Marketing department.
A full job description and person specification can be found attached.
An affinity with independent schools would be advantageous, but experience within the sector is not a requirement.
Key dates: Apply by noon Friday 5th March 2021
Job start: March/April 2021
Location: Cricklade, Wiltshire (SN6 6BB)
Contract type: Full Time (may consider Part Time)
Contract term: Permanent
Cricklade Manor Prep
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 11 years