Marketing & Communications Manager
Job type- Full time permanent
Salary - £31,500 per annum
Hours- 40 hours per week
Are you passionate about changing lives? Do you have experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and delivering results? Then this could be the job for you.
At Totton College, we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives?
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a talented Marketing & Communications Manager who will be responsible for helping to build the College’s reputation and support the increase in student enrolment numbers by delivering a high impact marketing strategy and plan.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and deliver the Totton College marketing plan with ongoing review.
- Oversee Totton College’s schools engagement programme.
- Ensure the College’s marketing is informed by evidence and use this to identify opportunities.
- Ensure the College’s website is up-to-date and effective.
- Oversee an effective online marketing strategy including online advertising and social media.
The Successful candidate will have: Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
This is an exciting role at an exciting time in the College’s development. If you are keen to increase your impact then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply online