An exciting opportunity has arisen at Hazel Grove High School with the creation of a new position, Marketing and Communications Manager. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, pro-active and determined candidate to provide the lead on the internal and external marketing of Hazel Grove High School and Sixth Form and to develop strong lines of communication that focus on the positive aspects of being a student or staff member at our school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the academy marketing strategy, event management and reward systems. This is an exciting role that will focus on the positive aspects of our school life.
We can offer you:
· a supportive and friendly working environment
· professional development opportunities
· an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
· a chance to work with our fantastic young people
· a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
· childcare salary sacrifice scheme
· reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site Sports Centre
· annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
· auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website: www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel 0161 456 4888 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 26th April 2018