The Marketing and Development Coordinator is a new position in the College and will report to the Director of Marketing, Admissions and Development.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic team player who will be able to split his or her time equally between the Marketing Department and the Development Office.
The Marketing and Development Coordinator’s main duties and responsibilities include:
• Creating and managing the publishing of content on social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for both the Marketing and Development Departments
• Monitoring and updating the College’s website content
• Assisting the Head of Marketing with collecting articles for the termly magazine, The Shield
• Engaging with the alumni community by keeping them informed of the College’s progress and activities through a regular online newsletter, as well as social media activity
• Offering the alumni community ways of getting involved in the College by working closely with the Head of Careers and the Head of Sixth Form
• Researching and applying for grants and accreditations if appropriate
Application closing date: Thursday 16 January 2020
Interview Date: wc Monday 20 January 2020
Completed application forms and covering letters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are advised as the College reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the application process.
St Dunstan’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.
St Dunstan’s Educational Foundation Registered Charity Number 312747