Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a Marketing & Development Officer to thrive in our supportive environment.
Working in conjunction with the Director of Finance and Operations:
Coordinating fund-raising activities and preparing grant applications
Coordinating and managing the relationship with corporations, foundations and individuals from who funds are sought for various programmes and projects.
Raising the visibility of Haydon School by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to:
- Attract new students
- Promote the profile of the School as a whole to external audiences
- Optimising opportunities to generate income through effective marketing and management of the school lettings
Keeping alumni connected to Haydon School and keeping the alumni community aware of developments at Haydon School, including fundraising opportunities and achievements
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are computer literate and confident with Excel and Word.
- Marketing Graduate preferred with strong Marketing Skills and CIM qualifications.
- Able to work independently
- Are adaptable, reliable and organised.
At Haydon School we really value people who work well in a team, are solution focused self-starters, enthusiastic and flexible.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role. To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.