James Allen’s Girls’ School
Marketing and Development Officer
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (One Year)
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
A great opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic marketing and communications team as Marketing and Development Officer. The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker and problem solver who has some knowledge of working with CMS, e-newsletters and online form platforms.
• A diverse benefit package including parking, gym membership and free lunches
• An opportunity to join one of the leading independent girls’ schools in the country.
• Generous Pension scheme – 5% by staff; 10% by employee paid into a defined contribution scheme
• Life assurance – 2x salary
• 25 days annual leave plus national holidays
• Free access to the Dulwich Picture Gallery
• Cycle to work scheme
Please visit our website www.jags.org.uk/about/employment to download a JAGS Support Staff Application Form, candidate pack and full job description. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or James Allen’s Girls’ School, 144 East Dulwich Grove, London SE22 8TE. Letters and CVs only will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 2 October 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 7 October 2019 anticipated
Interviews may be held at any stage after applications are received, therefore, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the specified deadline, if a suitable candidate is found.
JAGS is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children: applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Reg charity No 1124853