The Student Recruitment Officer will play a crucial role in attracting students to the opportunities available at Regent College. As a student recruitment officer you will be responsible for recruiting students for our HND programme and onto our University top-up courses. Student Recruitment Officers work with a team focused on Marketing, Recruitment, Admissions and Student Experience you will actively identify, target and nurture high calibre enquirers and convert them into strong applicants.
We will look to you to develop our student recruitment growth strategy and manage the recruitment activities for our HE portfolio. As a key role of this newly configured team you will have the opportunity to shape and drive activities.
- Lead and support student recruitment activities to achieve minimum 2000 student intake per academic year.
- Contribute to the development of student recruitment strategies
- Arrange open days and attend careers fairs.
- Implement a systematic lead capturing and conversion process for student recruitment.
- Establish and develop solid relationships with schools, colleges, etc. to arrange and undertake visits/meeting to promote Regent College.
- To aid in the Colleges strategic portfolio development and recruitment opportunities by conducting market and course research, writing reports and analysing data.
- Identify appropriate events, fairs and activities and represent the College on these occasions to deliver its products to potential students and interested parties.
- To monitor, write and edit the Colleges promotional materials utilising all media channels, including the maintenance of the core external webpages.
- Salary of £26,000 - £30,000
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development.
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners. Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.