Lord Wandsworth College is recruiting for a suitably qualified and experienced Marketing Manager to support the Director of Admissions and Marketing in the day to day operations of the College’s marketing activities and assist in developing and delivering the College’s marketing plan and strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Help raise the profile of the College and its brand
- Organise, design and arrange printing of all publications
- Assist with the management of the College’s social media channels, digital platforms and website
- Plan and execute the College’s annual advertising campaign
- Develop good relationships with local and national press and to research, write and publicise news stories via local and national press, educational publications, website and newsletters
The successful candidate will ideally have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing/PR environment, personal warmth and an ability to inspire others. Motivation, enthusiasm and commitment to promoting the College’s aims and ethos in the delivery of the role is essential. Previous training in Marketing and/or PR is desirable, but not essential, as is an understanding of the life of an independent boarding school community.
Hours: 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday, 35 weeks per year
Closing date: Thursday, 22nd June 2017.
Interview dates: Week commencing 26th June 2017.
If you require any assistance completing your online application please contact Vacancy Filler, our recruitment support team, on 01509 236434 or use the 'Chat Now' option found at the bottom of the online application form.
Any questions with regard to the post should be directed to the HR Assistant, Georgina Timmins on 01256 860296 or email@example.com
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. Lord Wandsworth College is a registered charity (Number: 1143359) providing outstanding caring education for boys and girls since 1912.