Marketing Officer – Digital
An energetic and fast-paced marketing department within a leading girls school looking for a creative, ambitious and enthusiastic marketing officer with responsibility for digital marketing. This is a great all-round role and the post holder will develop their existing communication, media, advertising, publication and public relations skills.
You will be involved in creating compelling and dynamic digital marketing content and campaigns to raise the School’s profile and achieve recruitment targets through the School’s Website, social media and other digital platforms. You will be innovative and creative, and your work should ultimately lead to the generation of new enquiries.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering traditional and digital marketing campaigns. You will have demonstrable, strong skills in all areas detailed within the job description, with an emphasis on excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. Education experience is preferred but not essential; however you should be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of student recruitment and conversion marketing.
The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing the Digital Marketing Strategy. You will be the driving force behind digital campaigns including web, SEO, social media, and email across The Abbey. Metrics and analysis are important to us and shape future decisions, this will be a key aspect of your work. Most importantly you will drive the growth of digital.
This role includes out of hours work throughout the academic year.
Marketing Experience of two years preferred.
Hours of Work
● The hours of work will be from 08.00 to 16.30, Monday to Friday with a total of one-hour unpaid refreshment breaks per day
● There will be a probationary period of six months, with one week’s notice during this period. After probation, the notice period becomes one month.
● 25 days of paid holiday entitlement per year.
● Holidays to be agreed beforehand with the Head of External Relations.
Salary and Benefits
● The salary offered is between £23,000 and £26,000, subject to experience and skills. Staff are paid monthly and in arrears
● The School offers a non-contributory pension scheme worth 8.35% of salary, which all non-teaching staff are automatically enrolled onto from the start date of their employment
● Lunch is provided
● Staff fee concession is available to employees’ daughters who satisfy the entrance requirements and for whom there is a place available
● Parking is normally available, but not guaranteed.