Title: Marketing Officer – Maternity Cover
Salary: up to £20,720.67
Closing Date: 11th November 2019
Interview Date: TBA
Nelson and Colne College is an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent reputation. We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent and highly motivated Marketing Officer to join our close-knit Marketing team on a temporary basis for a period of 9 months.
This role is full-time basis working 37 hours per week.
Working in a busy and varied environment; the successful candidate will work with the Marketing Team to ensure events and marketing materials are utilised and produced in order to achieve the strategic goals of the college.
Main duties include:
• Maintain the Calendar of Events spreadsheet to support delivery and play a key role in the organisation of these events, ensuring that equipment and resources are made available.
• Support with the updating of our online platforms, to include the College website, our digital signage system and My Day, our student and staff portal, with key event and campaign information on a weekly basis, to ensure effective marketing communications across College.
• Provide regular checking and updating of College noticeboards to ensure displays are effective and key brand messages are promoted across college.
• Maintain a schedule for outdoor banner updates, updating and ordering new banners to ensure that our displays are always current in line with our campaign and event schedules.
• Maintain mailing lists with new enquirers/ data to ensure that communications to these audiences are targeted and accurate, and the data is clean and relevant.
• Coordinate effective internal distribution of key materials and publications, ensuring that publication/material display stands are well maintained and stock is effectively stored and monitored for re-ordering.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree Level Qualification in a relevant field
• Professional qualification in Marketing (CIM), or willingness to work towards
• Event organisation experience
• Extensive administrative experience
Further details can be seen in the full job description.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.