Marketing Support Manager, Web & Digital Americas
Mexico City, MX
What it’s about
The Marketing Support Manager, Web & Digital Americas holder will assist primarily the Marketing team in designing, developing and implementing the web & digital campaigns to support the regional strategies across the Americas, as well as to contribute in the Cambridge English Language Assessment’s plan for accelerated growth.
What you’ll be doing
• Assist the Senior MKT Manager Americas with the application of simplified and improved processes across the region in which digital and web components are involved, in order for the sub-regions to focus on more value added Marketing strategies and automated activities.
• Being responsible of integrating campaigns and performing front end website management with our different Marketing systems & CRM platform.
• Collaborate and work with Marketing stakeholders to understand their particular needs, then translate those into technical requirements and come up with the most effective and efficient solution to assist them.
• Responsible for aligning sitemaps, translating, feeding and updating our websites, as well as tracking/simplifying the visitors’ experience.
• Conduct search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) efforts for all our websites, including targeted traffic, monitoring and reporting.
• Co-ordinate and follow up digital marketing endeavours, from design, execution and management using social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter).
• Engage and ensure our different target audiences are reached through a mix of our social media platforms within each specific market.
• Become the focal point for digital agencies by co-ordinating and following up on the technical elements of Marketing plans/projects developed by the Marketing Manager for a specific country.
• Create, develop and track email marketing campaigns using our Marketing Automation system.
• Collaborate internally with other regional commercial stakeholders and externally with our exam centres network, to accomplish digital Marketing projects.
• Generate campaign result reports from our different sources and consolidate them along with the Marketing activities and events.
What we’re looking for
A highly motivated digital marketing professional with solid teamwork, creative abilities, strong analytical skills and outstanding project management experience especially in complex marketing projects, including planning, tasks prioritisation, progress monitoring and reporting.
We’d like someone who's skilled in complete website management, running social media campaigns (e.g. using pixel and retargeting) and a keen player on operating / integrating our marketing automation systems.
• University degree,
• Google certified
• C1 in English and native in Spanish
• End to end website management
• Social media campaigns technical coordination
• At least 3 years of experience in managing Marketing operations (web & digital)
• Responsible and motivated team player especially when working with colleagues from different countries.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23 January 2019 and interviews will be held on 5 February 2019.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER