MAT Finance Director
Full Time All Year Round Post Fixed Term post to start 1 September 2018 (Maternity Cover)
Senior Manager Grade E 321 -325: £45,689 - £50,475
The Directors of Pax Christi Catholic Partnership seek to appoint a temporary Finance Director for a fixed term period to cover the maternity leave of the substantive post holder. As MAT Finance Director, the successful candidate will play a major role in driving the Academy Trust’s financial strategy in partnership with the Senior Leadership team.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified accountant with experience of budget management, relevant financial regulations and good financial practice
• Have strong analytical skills to be able to interpret and present complex financial information to a range of audiences, from budget holders to directors
• Have excellent communication and IT skills • Be able to demonstrate recent experience in leadership and management of a small team
• Support and promote the Catholic ethos of Pax Christi Catholic Partnership
• Act as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team who will drive financial efficiency and effectiveness across the Academy Trust.
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Finance Director for an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the Trust.
Please contact Mrs Marriott-Lodge PA to the Headteacher for further information and for application forms by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 01670 822795
Closing date: Friday 1st June
Short listing: Week commencing Monday 4th June Interviews: Week commencing Monday 11th June
Pax Christi Catholic Partnership is a Multi Academy Trust comprising of St Benet Biscop Catholic Academy, Bedlington and Ss Peter & Paul’s Catholic Academy, Cramlington. Together we offer a high quality Catholic education to 1,200 children from the ages of 3 to 18. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and additional recruitment checks.