We are looking for:
- Outstanding class teachers who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding.
- Excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
We can offer:
- A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre.
- An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority.
- Outstanding learners who speak 55 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team to grow and develop with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards, both in Harrow and beyond; IQM Flaghsip School.
- An award winning Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do, with the chance to work with Barnardos, NSPCC and UNICEF.
Unicef Rights Respecting School - Level 2
Article 29: Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full.
Completed application forms to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended - please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 8th October 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 12th October 2021.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years