Rowden House School
Day and 38 to 52 week residential Age: Mixed 11-19
Rowden House School provides individualised care and education programmes for children and young people aged 11 to 19 years, with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
We are seeking a Teacher who would welcome this exciting opportunity to work within a ‘Good’ team.
We can offer you:
- The chance to work with our amazing young people who can be very challenging at times, but incredibly rewarding at others
- A unique and constantly developing environment.
- Adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our very individual young people.
- understanding of total communication environment
- Experienced in working within the SEN sector or working with young people with SEN
This could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are also committed to safeguarding those in our care – the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to thorough background checks.
Visit www.senadgroup.com/careers for further information and to download an application pack. Or contact Emily Butler, Recruitment Manager on 01885 488 096 for more details.
A visit to our school is also strongly recommended.
Desirable BSL experience, understand of total communication environment
Interviews to be held on Thursday 19th or Monday July 23rd